Author Topic: Lern German in Essen  (Read 5684 times)

sharolin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Lern German in Essen
« on: August 24, 2011, 11:15:49 AM »
Hi all,

I am Sharolin from Essen Germany.

Do you want to learn German? Maybe you don't , but maybe you have to.  :)
I am still learning German while working. It's difficult to live in Germany without German language. :(

I finished my level B2 in this school, and now continue the C1 course. The students are from allover the world, we learn together and sometimes make parties. It's so interesting !

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy

« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 04:06:05 PM by sharolin »

sharolin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Lern German in Essen
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 01:26:57 PM »
 :)

Emir

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 04:08:11 PM »
Hallo, Sharolin!

Danke für dein Post.

Ich heiße Emir und komme aus Serbien. Seit drei Monate wohne ich in Wien und besuche ein Deuschkurs.

In Juli und August 2012 werde ich in Essen arbeiten und auch Deutschsprache lernen. In September muss ich züruck nach Wien reisen und ein Prüfung für B2 Stufe von Deutschkenntnisse machen. Ich brauche B2 Zeugnis für Studium ich werde Bauwesen an der Technische Uni Wien studieren.

Kannst du mir helfen? Ich brauche Abednkurs.

Emir

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 11:30:37 AM »
Danke schön das war sehr nützlich. :)

Audrey

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2017, 10:23:01 AM »
German Level Groups as Foreign Language

German courses are divided into five levels and held in small groups. Thus, it is aimed that the students will be able to prepare as foreign language in Almancaya, DSH and other tests optimally.
Learning German in a correct and effective way is possible only through the application of numerous and useful exercises, homework, and your ability to speak in the Rhineland Privatschule.
The Rheinland Privatschule provides you with a friendly and relaxed learning environment five days a week from Monday to Saturday to ensure you learn the most beautiful, intensive German language.

Monday to Friday
200 class hours => 389, -. € (Essen)
200 class hours => 449, -. € (Düsseldorf, Cologne, Duisburg, Dortmund)
This price is valid only when you register up to C1 level. If you only sign up for one level you pay 100 euros a time. If you do C1 course in our school in the future, you will be refunded 100 Euro for C1.

Private lessons: 26, - € / hour.
Minimum reservation: 10 hours.
Times can be selected separately.
One course is 45 minutes.

Audrey

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 09:22:57 AM »
TELC Prüfung B2 und C1 Hochschule registration until 06.11.2017 in RP Schule  Düsseldorf  Bismarck Street 101.  Tel: +49(0)211 179 5454

anything